Head of Marketing
LottieFiles is fundamentally disrupting the nature of the creation and animation industry. Its core platform is used by users from over 62,000+ companies (Google, Disney, Bytedance, Grab etc to name a few).
On one side the company is building its core product and its tooling to save countless hours, and on the other hand it is pushing the limits on what's possible with an innovative file format called Lottie. More importantly LottieFiles is now the world’s largest community of designers, developers and marketers. It is a community of people who share a genuine passion and love for creation, and sharing that creation and that craft with others.
- Establishing and executing a comprehensive marketing and growth plan.
- Creating a go-to market strategy and experimenting with various marketing channels (both organic and paid)
- Growth hacking user journeys based on data, key platform usage and extreme customer feedback.
- Marketing new product releases and working with the design team to ensure deep customer engagement.
- Running several marketing initiatives across: email, social, website, blog and our wide community.
- Working closely with the CTO and the CEO to decide positioning of the tech features for different customer profiles: designers, developers, marketers, and project managers.
- Build a team of community managers, customer support and be in a rapid loop with key stakeholders and different segments of platform users.
- Build and implement a comprehensive content and media strategy for LottieFiles.
- Build and execute a comprehensive community strategy and run communication across channels.
- Build and maintain key KPI and marketing data dashboards.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions to contribute to growth.
- Work closely with content writers, designers, and technical writers to boost SEO and overall customer education initiatives.
- Will be responsible for growth across social media channels: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as key prime channels.
- At least 10+ years in marketing and growth hacking experience (across platforms (web and mobile)
- In depth practical understanding of brand positioning, marketing KPIs and key principles and techniques required for growth.
- A passion for community based SAAS products that genuinely solve a huge customer pain point in the industry.
- Past experience of working with a large scale consumer facing brand will be preferred.
- Someone who has managed or run large scale marketing and community initiatives before and has a deeper understanding of social media channels
- A person who is extremely data driven in their approach towards marketing.